About This Wiki
A spin-off of the Terrible TV Shows Wiki, this wiki is designed to warn people of some terrible episodes of television and web series, good or bad.
- When editing this wiki stick to episodes that are actually bad, regardless if they have a positive or negative reception from critics and audiences.
- The main heading to use for each wiki page is Why It Sucks, with "The Only Redeeming Quality" if there is just one redeeming quality (no alterations are allowed). However, it could be as Bad Qualites for any shows that are in the "Average Shows" category. The latter must contain valid and detailed reasons; do your best to avoid generic stuff like "bad acting/animation/soundtrack/etc". Custom headings aren’t allowed due to being completely unnecessary and the potential of users inserting coarse language on the headings. Coloring names aren’t allowed, as pages must be kept simple. Plus, they show up wrong on certain devices.
- Videos from web reviewers/YouTubers are not acceptable unless they have an extremely and widely known poor reputation.
- Do not create new categories. If you think a new category is needed ask the admins and they'll make it for you if your suggestion proves to be useful.
- Do not re-upload deleted pages without permission. Also, reverting edits by admins for no given reason will most likely result in a temporary block.
- NSFW content is forbidden on this wiki.
- Do not create a page about an episode that hasn't been broadcast yet. No exceptions.
- Because of quality control issues, episodes from niche audience shows aren't allowed.
- Reviews are optional. Though, if you plan to put in the reviews made by critics, it is also OK to take reviews from other sources. However, plagiarism is not acceptable for anything else. If your article is suspected of being plagiarized, it will get deleted.
- Rude behavior towards other users will not be accepted. If you are rude towards another user, expect a ban.
- We allow memes, but please put them in the “Trivia” section if needed.
- Please refrain from swearing in the articles. Swearing in the comment section, however, is allowed as long as it's not used to offend other users.
- "At least it's better than..." and "Wasted the talents of..." reasons, as well as terms like "Let that sink in" are not allowed due to being overused, as well as the fact that the show spawned memes under "Redeeming Qualities".
- Be as formal as possible when editing.
- Removing information or messing with the articles without giving a good reason is considered vandalism and can result in a ban.
- Reasons for deleted comments are: malicious propaganda, harassing others, pornography or if the comment makes no sense.
- You will always be able to argue about your block on your own message wall, unless what you did was unforgivable.
- Do not add any blog posts that are hit pieces about users you don't like.
- If you plan on making a sandbox, please do not use it outside of making approved pages or proposed edits to protected pages. If you wish to make unofficial pages, it is recommended to use a blog post for that.
- Do not send foe requests to any user, as it will likely cause drama.
- Do not use terms like "Receptiontards, Receptionspregs or Receptionf**s", as they're nothing but insults to people who like the Reception Wikis and they will likely cause drama.
- Downvoting comments is no longer allowed, due to the heavy amount of opinion disrespecting and trollism, and the comment code has been changed to upvotes only. Anyone who downvotes a comment after changing the code back to normal will be blocked without warning.
Have any questions? Have any requests? Contact the following admins.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
7 March 2021
Other Sites We Recommend
Rotten Websites Wiki
Fresh Websites Wiki
Awesome Games Wiki
Crappy Games Wiki
Awful Movies Wiki
Greatest Movies Wiki
Cancelled Movies Wiki
Best TV Shows Wiki
Terrible TV Shows Wiki
Loathsome Characters Wiki
Great Characters Wiki
Delightful Music and Songs Wiki