The Musk Who Fell to Earth (The Simpsons)
The Musk Who Fell To Earth is the 10th episode of the 26th season of The Simpsons, it stars Elon Musk playing as himself.
Homer and his new friend, an inventor named Elon Musk, revolutionize Springfield's nuclear plant; Mr. Burns wants to get rid of Musk after the inventor goes too far.
Why It Sucks
- Much like Lisa Goes Gaga, this episode is mostly a 22 minute advertisement for Elon Musk which goes on for too long.
- The whole town treats Elon Musk like he's a lord and saviour.
- There are some tasteless jokes here, such as the part where an eagle eats a bird and the part where the same eagle gets killed by Elon Musk's rocket.
- The plot is here extremely boring and tedious.
- Elon Musk has really bad acting in this episode, he sounds really bored and unmotivated to act here.
- There's annoying recurring joke where Elon Musk sits and does nothing while orchestrated music plays before he says something.
- There is a pointless product placement for "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" near the end of the episode.
- The plot of Mr. Burns trying to get rid of Elon Musk is boring.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Unlike Lady Gaga in Lisa Goes Gaga, Elon Musk isn't as show-offy or egotistical.